Today, we are going to talk about free URL shortener and how to use it. In this article, we will share some interesting facts about this tool.
URL shortening is the best way to shorten long URLs, because it is not possible to shorten a URL to just one character. So, a short URL can be used to send a message, attach a file, or share a content.
For example, when you have a link to a product or a blog post, you can share it by simply copying the URL and pasting into a text. The problem is that you have to copy the whole URL to paste it into the text.
So, in order to save your time, you can use free URL shortener. It is a tool that will allow you to shorten any URL without paying anything.
Benefits of URL shortener:
1. Save time: You don’t need to copy and paste the whole URL to share a link.
2. Keeps your link safe: Your link is secure as it is not stored anywhere.
3. Reduces spam: If you share a link, it is a good idea to use a short URL.
4. Easy to use: When you share a link, you don’t need to worry about its length.
5. Increases traffic: Shortened URLs are easier to read.
6. Improves SEO: Search engines will like it.
7. Reduce data usage: Shortened links save bandwidth and data.
8. Protects privacy: The URL is not stored anywhere.
9. No registration required: It is completely free to use.
10. More user-friendly: You don’t need to search for a shortened URL.
11. No redirect: It won’t show a different URL.
12. Secure: It is an SSL secured site.
13. No malware: There is no risk of getting infected by malware.
14. Safe: It has antivirus protection.
How to use free URL shortener?
1. Go to URL https://linksable.to
2. Add a new URL.
3. Copy the URL.
4. Paste the URL.
5. Click the ‘Create Short URL’ button.
6. The result will be shown in the box.
This is the best way to shorten the URLs and save your time. It is completely free and you can use it for unlimited times. So, I hope you will like this post and will use this tool to shorten the URLs.